February 3, 2014

Spring Polymer Clay Workshop


Hello sweet friends.  I would like to invite you to join me April 12th for an amazing and fun day of beadmaking.  My spring workshop is titled Leaves, Wreaths and Vines and I can't wait to share my tips and tricks with you for organic and nature-inspired beads. 

What we'll cover in the class:

1. Learn to make a leaf cane that can transform into endless variations.
2. Discover the thrill of layering transulcent canes for depeth and fun effects.
3. Play with gold leaf to add shimmer to your beads.
4. Learn several shapes and my professional tips for the best beadmaking results.
5. Discover how to texture and paint beads for greater variety.

Leaves, Wreaths and Vines will be April 12th from 10-5pm. This will be a 6 hour class.  Lunch and supplies will be included. 

There are only 10 spots available for this event.  

Early Bird Registration for past retreat/workshop students opens today.

General Registration opens Wednesday, February 5th.


1 comment:

aneri_masi said...

How I wish I lived closer to you!!!