June 29, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday - Oh the Possibilities

I want you to tell yourself that the next time you look at the disaster formerly known as your bead table. 

Oh, the possibilities!

And hey look, my beads are sending me little messages.  And guess what - today is a happy little day!!!

I have been working on planning an event, here are a few quick detail:

Inspired by Nature Weekend Retreat
South Haven, Michigan
September 16-19

Gather together for a weekend long retreat focusing on inspiration, nature and jewelry-making.  This event will celebrate the release of my book - all participants will get a signed copy of the book.

We are going to spend a weekend in my favorite place on earth, my sleepy little hometown in Michigan.

Each day will focus on a theme: Woodlands, Garden and Sea - just like my book! 
For each theme there will be a field trip to gather inspiration and workshop at the hotel.

This will be a weekend of renewal to recharge those creative batteries.

I'm so excited!  This will be way too much beady fun!  I will have 15 spaces available for this event.  If you want to be put on the mailing list to receive complete details next week send me a quick email.

Be sure to see what else is happening today on bead tables around the world.

7 comments:

Pretty Things said...

That sounds fantastic! I wish I could swing it!

Alice said...

Sounds like a blast! I've got a family wedding on Sept. 17th, but this sounds way more fun! Sorry I can't make it. I'll look forward to the photos.

Jo said...

He is a happy little fellow!
Your weekend sounds great - I wish we had more things like that in the UK - maybe I ought to stop saying that and organise something myself!
My BTW was a bracelet that started out as my take on your Summer Solstice necklace. The bead didn't want to be in a necklace!

TesoriTrovati said...

I have no idea what will be happening that weekend but you can put me on the list becasue I WILL BE THERE!
WOOT! I want to come and soak up your inspiration. Perfect idea!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Grubbi said...

If I wasn't about 2000 miles away I would kill to be there! Sounds amazing, will look forward to hearing all about it after the event.

Silver Parrot said...

Love the juxtaposition of the dark blue beads next to that raspberry-colored pendant in the first picture - that's an awesome color combo!

somethingunique said...

Hi Heather, sounds like an amazing weekend wish i could be there! ttfn Lana :)