May 16, 2011

Bead Cruise 2012

I've finally worked out all the details for Bead Cruise 2012.  It takes a team to get it all working and thanks to Memory Crusin', my travel agent, for all the hard work they do behind the scenes.  I get the fun jobs, like planning our events and picking another round of awesome instructors.  And then we get to work out what amazing classes to offer.

I am teaching two classes on the cruise next year.  The first one is shown above, it's a Faux Sea Glass pendant.  I will teach how to make a flexible mold, how to work with 2-part resin, adding colorant and other tips and tricks to create these beach-inspired pieces.

The second class is a variation on a project from my book.  I'll have new photos for that soon.

Joining me for 2012 include instructors Tracy Stanley, Kerry Bogert, Jill Wiseman and Beverly Herman!  I'm really excited to work with such a fun and talented group of artists.  Classes range from beading, to metalwork, wire-work and we have fun classes like the resin and even a jewelry photography class.

You can read some of the details about the next Bead Cruise on the website and full details will be up by Wednesday.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! Someday I hope to be able to attend.....

Rachel Nelson-Smith said...

Go, Heather, go!

Laura Twiford said...

WOW. I would have sworn that was cast glass! Incredible, beautiful!

Initial Charms said...

Love the transparent and acqua look specially suited to the summers to feel and look very cool and pleasant.