January 2, 2010

2010 Greetings!


I'm sorry I haven't been able to blog lately.  I fell the week before Christmas and messed up my shoulder.  Recovering has been slow and by the time I get my daily business done, my arm is screaming at me to stop.  Hence the shortage of blog goodies.

I had a wonderful 2009 and look forward to even more exciting times ahead. 

I have big news to share with you soon, very soon I promise!  I'm looking foward to setting sail on the 17th on the Bead Cruise and most of my energy is spent working on kits and other goodies for our participants.  The Art Bead Scene has been preparing our new challenges for 2010.  The beads above are a hint for this month's painting picked by me.  I have a few new limited edition beads made just for the challenge, they will be up soon.  That's my January in a nutshell.

I want to wish all my readers and friends the best and brightest for 2010.  I'm so thankful to be a part of this creative community, you have no idea! 

4 comments:

Alice said...

Oh no--I hope you are fully recovered in time for the cruise!

Your beads are lovely, and I can't wait to see what the next challenge might be.

mairedodd said...

hope so much your shoulder continues to heal and you are all better (or almost better) by the cruise... you have me very curious about the challenge and i am looking forward to participating... although i was very inspired by the last two, i just couldn't make the deadlines... but not this time!

Erin Siegel said...

Happy New Year, Heather! Health and Happiness to you this year and always!

Barbara Lewis said...

Hope your shoulder recovers soon. I've had two rotator cuff surgeries, which were no picnic. But I injured them by loading heavy kiln shelves and because of a fall. I hope you've had it checked out ... it would be a shame to deprive us of your beautiful beads!