December 12, 2008

Jewelry Sale!

Between the show last weekend (that was very successful) and a visit to the gallery last night, my jewelry pile is definitely smaller. But there are still some wonderful treasures that I hate to have sitting in boxes here when they could be adorning someone who loves them!

So, I've created a jewelry gallery on my website. The prices listed are 30% off the retail price. I'm also offering a free priority mail shipping upgrade for US residents.

Some of the designs were samples from projects that have appeared on my blog or the Art Bead Scene. Others are pieces that I made for the show. I have a nice collection of bracelets and necklaces listed now and will be listing more earrings and pendants during the weekend.

The last day to place orders from me is December 17th for Christmas delivery. After the 19th, I will be taking a few weeks off from beadmaking to spend time with my family and recharge. During this time my etsy shop will be open with items that ready to ship.

I'm looking forward to some time off. It's been a crazy fall season and while I'm trying very hard to end my work day at 3pm, I seem to keep sneaking back in and burning the midnight oil after the girls are in bed.

1 comment:

Bettina Welker said...

Thanks for the great bargain Heather - I just ordered myself a really beautiful christmas gift;) Can't wait to wear it, great necklace.

Bettina