October 28, 2008

Bad Medieval Movies Inspire Beads!

Here is a custom order I did this weekend of a hawk pendant. I made a few extras and added them to my shop and called them LadyHawke. Jess keeps pestering me to buy the movie LadyHawke on DVD, ha, not. This is one of those movies you thought was great when you were a kid but then you watch as an adult and think, what the heck was wrong with me? But I thought Jess would laugh to see my bead named LadyHawke and hey I do what I can to entertain.

But that's okay, Jess can have his cheesy LadyHawke. I offer up for the jury my own terrible taste in Medieval movies, Robin of Sherwood. It was a series on Showtime back in the day. I loved it. LOVED it when I was a teenager. We rented it on netflix last year and I was like, what the hey Heather. That had to be the sappiest, corn dog show on TV. Ah, embarrassing blog confessions, aren't they fun! For your viewing pleasure:



...Robin, of the hood...okay back to the bead table for me.

4 comments:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Ha ha ha ha! I love the idea of taking something embarrassing (guilty pleasure movies) and turning them into art! Awesome!

My guilty pleasure movie (I still like it, though) is "The Faculty."

Rosanne said...

I still love Robin Hood! Now they do a version of it on the BBC channel. Hmmm,Hmmm,Hmmm....
I wouldn't mind being the Maid Marion for a day! It beats feeling like a Merry Maid....LOL!

I love the Hawk!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Heather:
I tagged you and I hope you will play. Tell 7 things about you then tag 7 others to do the same.

I want to know more about you and I want my readers to come and visit your site and see my HAWK!!

Shai Williams said...

Robin is still gorgeous! I actually loved both of the movies/shows.