March 7, 2007

Free Bracelet Project


Thanks to the good folks at Beads, Baubles and Jewels, you can download my cuff bracelet project, right here. (it's a pdf)

Carla of Cobweb Corner shared a wonderful tip with me. You can use a bead spinner to put the seed beads directly on the memory wire! She said it saved her lots of time, since stringing seed beads can be tedious work.

You can find bead spinners here.

Or if you are feeling crafty, here are directions to make your own bead spinners.

I offer kits for this bracelet in purple, teal, olive, blue, copper or black/silver.

I want to thank Polymer Clay Daily for featuring me on their website yesterday. What a thrill!

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Your bracelet pattern is so fun and funky! Also, thanks for the link to Bead Spinners. I really need one of those...I'd love to try making French-beaded flowers again...

BTW, thank you for linking my blog. Please stop by anytime. Cheers from Boston=:)

Heather Powers said...

Thanks Lone Beader! I need a bead spinner too, more shopping for me. :)